Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

OOPS!! CeCe's mom forgot the camera for the entire Thanksgiving weekend! I got these pics from Grandma Herder - and hopefully I'll get some from the Elliott's too. We started the long weekend with a fun stay at the Elliott's. Ellen made a fabulous feast on Thanksgiving and Morgan and CeCe had a great time playing together. We finished off the weekend with the Herders, including Peter and his family visiting from Kansas City. Once again CeCe had a great time with her cousin. Here are the pics that I have for now. I will add more as I can get my hands on them.We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving - we are grateful for good health, great friends and a wonderful family. CeCe and Family

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanksgiving weekend was a blast! Cecelia and Glorie were so cute running around together causing chaos throughout the Herder house. Thanks for keeping the blog up. It is always great to see what funny, cute, little Cece is up to.

The Adventures of Cecelia, Clarice and Family