Sunday, January 25, 2009

It Must be January

Time is really flying - when I look back at my first posting last January I see that CeCe had her first shiner. Well, we are welcoming in this new year with another! I picked CeCe up from daycare on Tuesday where apparently she pulled a toy telephone off a shelf onto her face. This kid is really starting to look bedraggled! As for the arm - she is starting to use it more and more. She still tucks in the little finger in a funny way and is sensitive to touch in the hand. The incision at the fold of the arm looks like it is healing funny too (it's hard to say if it is just me being worried, or if there is something more to it). Anyway, we have an appointment on the second with Dr. Walker to take a look at how the healing process is going. CeCe can be so cute and serious describing what happened, but of course when Mom brings out the camera, she is not interested in talking about it. Here is my attempt at getting her to tell the story. By the way, I would much prefer a bad word here and there to the too frequent "Why??" that has found it's way into the vocabulary. There is no answer that will prevent the next "Why??" from popping out!

No comments:

The Adventures of Cecelia, Clarice and Family