Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friends & Family Meeting Clarice

We have had so much fun over the past few weeks with family and friends making the trip to meet Clarice. I never seem to get the camera out enough, but here are a few pics from the visits. Some of the folks that have made it here include:

  • Auntie Jeannie and Uncle Brian

  • Mark's cousin Kjersten her husband Dave and their son Will

  • Ann's book club friends Cindy and Sherri

  • Good friends and neighbors Bobbi and Jeff

  • Ann's high school friend Julie and her daughter Elise

  • Ann's cousin Steve, his wife Donna and their kids Lea, Jack and Lauren

  • Ann's Uncle Steve and Aunt Cindy

  • Mark's Aunt Joyce and Uncle Bruce

  • Ann's friend Anna

  • Mark's friend Derek, his wife Liselle and kids Adam and Lauren

I know I'm forgetting someone - thank you everyone for helping to welcome little Clarice to the family!


No comments:

The Adventures of Cecelia, Clarice and Family